The Cougar Volleyball Club fees for the 2017 Age Class season will be $1550 per athlete for the 14U/15U teams and $1800 for the 16U/17U/18U teams.
Our Club Fees will cover the following:
- Coaching honorariums (head coach and assistant coaches)
- Coach and athlete Volleyball Canada and SaskVolleyball association fees
- Coach out of town accommodation, food, and per diems
- Regular season and provincial championship tournament registrations (SaskVolleyball and exhibition)
- Volleyball Canada’s national championship registration fees
- Team clothing (kept by athletes)
- Team equipment (balls, carts, medical supplies, recovery equipment)
- Gym rental
- individual training
- strength and conditioning programming
- mental training
- nutritional guidance
Club fees will not cover additional costs including athlete travel, accommodation or food costs.
Club fees are non refundable.